• 5 limes or 1/2 cup pure lime juice
• 1 cup light brown sugar
• 1/2 tspn "Noyau" (extract)
• 5 cups water
• 12 ice cubes
Lime is a good stimulant, an excellent antiseptic, a powerful antioxidant and rich in vitamin C. A good quality lime has deep green color, thin, shiny skin and is very juicy. Do you like homemade lemonade? Share your thought!
1. Cut 4 limes in half in order to extract the juice with a lime squeezer or by hand.
2. In a medium pitcher, put ice cubes, add sugar, strain lime juice, and stir until sugar
3. Pour in water and continue to stir.
4. Add "noyau" extract to enhance taste and create the final lemonade flavor.
5. Serve chilled and enjoy!
6. A pesticide-free lime's outer skin can be also used after removing it in round direction
from one end to the other above the white pith, rinsing it, then be soaked in juice for
• Haiti's Hidden Treasures I: (1hr10 mn)
DVD-Documentary by Haitian filmmaker Patrick Dorsainvil, showing Port-au-Prince and its surroundings before the 2010 earthquake and touching the history, the people, geography and resources.
• Haiti's Hidden Treasures II: Awe-inspiring dvd showcasing Haiti's most popular cities surrounded by untouched natural beauty. 67 mns + 12 mns slideshow.
Haiti's Hidden Treasures Part 1 & 2: $30.00
Free Shipping & Handling
Usually ship within 24 hours.
BUY 2 & SAVE!