• 1.3 lb ground turkey
• 1/2 small yellow onion minced
• 1/4 red or green bell pepper minced
• 1 garlic clove or 1/2 tsp garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon lime juice
• 1/4 white bread or 2 slices bread
• 1 tablespoon chopped parsley or flakes
• 1/2 cup flour
• 3/4 cup oil
• 1 sprinkle black pepper
1. In a bowl, mix ground turkey with lime juice or sour orange juice as well as salt,
chopped red or green bell pepper or a blend of both, chopped onion, crushed garlic
cloves, finely chopped parsley or flakes.
2. Soak bread in a little bit of water or milk, squeeze it to get rid of the water or milk, and
mix well with the other ingredients.
3. For cooking, take a tablespoon of ground turkey to form a small meatball and roll it into
a coffee cup flour.
4. Make up to 15 of them and bring to a medium heat oil in pan.
5. Let fry until golden brown, turn all side and ensure they're not burned.
6. Drain in towel paper and serve hot with watercress, boiled plantain or boiled
potato, or lettuce and tomato.
7. They can also be served with tomato sauce deliciously prepared.