• 3 fresh eggs (large)
• 1/4 chopped green or red pepper
• 1/4 chopped yellow onion
• 1 small bunch chopped parsley or
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1 - 2 drops lemon juice or lime juice
• 1/4 crushed garlic head or garlic powder
• 1/4 crushed or finely sliced hot pepper
• 3 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
1. In medium bowl, crack eggs gently with a fork, remove chalaza strips, then add salt,
bell pepper, garlic, onions, parsley, and mix well.
2. Place frying pan with oil on medium heat, let warm up (2 minutes), and pour egg
mixture into pan.
3. As soon as egg mixture begins to form a solid mass, lower heat, quickly lay in the
center 1 to 2 slices of ham, and tuck both edges onto ham with spatula to achieve a tri-
4. Using another spatula, turn over omelet gently, so the upper side and excess liquid gets
cook for 15 seconds.
5. Turn off heat, remove omelet with both spatula and place it into plate.
6. Serve with sliced tomato if desired, lettuce, boiled plantain or potato.
7. Decorate with parsley.
8. Serve hot.