• 2 cups flour
• 1/2 cup butter or 4oz
• 1/3 cup water or 3¼oz
• 1/4 cup oil or 2oz
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 12 metal cones
• 1 clear plastic wrap
1. In a cup, mix salt and water together and put aside.
2. On a board, place flour, then create a hole in the center to add butter. Mix it with your
3. Gradually add salted water to the mixture to obtain a soft dough until it doesn't stick to
your hands. Bring it into a whole ball.
4. In a clear plastic brush a little bit of butter, wrap dough and let sit for 30 minutes.
5. Flour your board and rolling pin. Roll out the dough to about 1/8 thickness.
6. Brush metal cone with butter, then cut flattened dough into 1/2 inch strips to wrap
around each cone diagonally starting with the tip.
7. Preheat oven to 350° F. Place them in a large tray and let cook for 20 minutes.
8. Take out tray and let cool before releasing gently pastries from metal cones.